Odoo Help

Magento connector module does not want to load?

By
nick
on 2/15/15, 12:58 PM 1,096 views

Hello,

I've struggled with this issue for quite awhile, but no matter what I configure odoo cannot find the magento connector module.
I'm following these guidelines: http://odoo-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html
I do believe the issue is with addons_path as permissions are properly set up for the downloaded files via github (root:root;755)
Just a note - chowning these to the odoo user did not make any difference. I've cloned the packages in an /addons2 folder inside the odoo installation directory.

I have tried the following addon paths:

addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector/connector,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-ecommerce/connector-ecommerce,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-magento/connector-magento,/opt/odoo/addons2/sale-workflow/sale-workflow,/opt/odoo/addons2/product-attribute/product-attribute

This results in "could not get content for /base/static/src/css/modules.css defined in bundle 'web.assets backend'" in the admin dashboard.

These paths:
addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-ecommerce,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-magento,/opt/odoo/addons2/sale-workflow,/opt/odoo/addons2/product-attribute

Also result in the same problem - "could not get content for /base/static/src/css/modules.css defined in bundle 'web.assets backend'" in the admin dashboard.

When I define the whole directory with: addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/
There are no changes what so ever.

I have updated the list of modules and restarted the odoo server after each of these changes. Odoo simply does not find anything related to Magento. This is on a Debian 7 box, Odoo CE 8. If you need any other information, feel free to request.

Thank you.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/15, 12:58 PM
Seen: 1096 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM