Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Magento connector module does not want to load?

By
nick
on 2/15/15, 12:58 PM 1,002 views

Hello,

I've struggled with this issue for quite awhile, but no matter what I configure odoo cannot find the magento connector module.
I'm following these guidelines: http://odoo-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html
I do believe the issue is with addons_path as permissions are properly set up for the downloaded files via github (root:root;755)
Just a note - chowning these to the odoo user did not make any difference. I've cloned the packages in an /addons2 folder inside the odoo installation directory.

I have tried the following addon paths:

addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector/connector,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-ecommerce/connector-ecommerce,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-magento/connector-magento,/opt/odoo/addons2/sale-workflow/sale-workflow,/opt/odoo/addons2/product-attribute/product-attribute

This results in "could not get content for /base/static/src/css/modules.css defined in bundle 'web.assets backend'" in the admin dashboard.

These paths:
addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-ecommerce,/opt/odoo/addons2/connector-magento,/opt/odoo/addons2/sale-workflow,/opt/odoo/addons2/product-attribute

Also result in the same problem - "could not get content for /base/static/src/css/modules.css defined in bundle 'web.assets backend'" in the admin dashboard.

When I define the whole directory with: addons_path = /opt/odoo/addons,/opt/odoo/addons2/
There are no changes what so ever.

I have updated the list of modules and restarted the odoo server after each of these changes. Odoo simply does not find anything related to Magento. This is on a Debian 7 box, Odoo CE 8. If you need any other information, feel free to request.

Thank you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/15, 12:58 PM
Seen: 1002 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM