Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Magento Connector and openerp

By
kaoutar
on 5/9/14, 8:14 AM 895 views

hi! I have a problem in module installation Magento Connector in openerp even I have done all the installation steps.

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 5/9/14, 9:53 AM

PLease follow this link

Steps

Installation

and share your problem what did you faced

yes I have used this guide I am now in the stage (In OpenERP, the update modules list using Settings> Modules> Update Modules List.

Go to the menu Settings> Modules> Modules Installed, Installed remove the filter and search for Magento Connector, Then click on Install.) but I don 't find module connector.on openerp.thanks you for your answers.

kaoutar
on 5/9/14, 1:18 PM
kaoutar
On 5/9/14, 9:14 AM

I have already done installation, now I want to install the module in openerp even I did update I can not find the connector Magento Module among other modules.thank you for your answer.

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 5/9/14, 8:58 AM

Hi,

Find the related links if it may help : https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/22287/

For installation : http://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html

Hope this may help you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/14, 8:14 AM
Seen: 895 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM