Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Lost the connection with Magento after deactivating an option in Settings - Configuration - Sales!!!

By
Yves Geoffroy
on 5/4/14, 4:42 PM 764 views

In Settings - Configuration - Sales, I deactivated the option "Trigger delivery orders automatically from sales orders" and I lost the Connectors - Magento menu. The Connectors and queue menus are still there. I reactivated the option but no luck, could not get the menu back even after a restart of the OpenERP server.

I can't see either the "Magentoerpconnect" section in Settings - Configuration - Connector.

I repeated the same action with another OpenERP DB (replication of the original DB) and got the same result. I wanted to be sure what was the cause of the problem.

How come this option cause this problem?

I'm running OpenERP v7 and Magento 1.8.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 5/28/14, 5:45 AM

When you uncheck the "Trigger delivery orders automatically from sales orders" option, it uninstalls the `delivery` module.

As the connector depends on this module, it uninstalls it as well.

This is a very dangerous behavior that I already reported there: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1262172

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/14, 4:42 PM
Seen: 764 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM