Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Lost Recruitment datas

By
Prabin Prasad Sharma
on 12/9/15, 5:33 AM 336 views

Mistakenly, we un-checked Manage the recruitment process" in Settings > Configuration > Human Resources > Talent Management that uninstalled the hr_recruitment and that of all the uploaded resumes and applications were lost. 

We already had uploaded the hundreds of application and resumes. Though I have re-installed the hr_recruitment, can not get those data.

Any way to get lost resumes and application data ??

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 12/10/15, 2:14 AM

Maybe with a restore of your database backup?

Otherwise you have to take the hard tour. Try to restore your database backup to a test server and then to reconstruct the missing data directly in the database. But before you start this, make a backup first and do not enter other data before completing these actions.

Remember: always make a backup before installing or uninstalling a module and check the results before continuing to use the system

Prabin Prasad Sharma
On 12/10/15, 5:40 AM

That can be possible but we only came to know after we entered lots of data & changes in modules. Is there any another way so that I may not loss my current work and get those data? 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/15, 5:33 AM
Seen: 336 times
Last updated: 12/10/15, 5:40 AM