Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Looking to find a method called after/during login.

By
Richard deMeester
on 12/16/13, 12:39 AM 605 views

I have a small action I wish to perform at login.

My current implementation inherits from login on res.users, and it works fine, but it is overkill. My method really only needs to be performed once per "session" and only when logging in from the web client login screen, not every time a login authorisation is performed.

Is there a method I can inherit and extend that is called less frequently? I was looking for the method that sought the user's "Home Action", but as that is no longer implemented in version 7, I am at a loss.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/13, 12:39 AM
Seen: 605 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM