This question has been flagged
1 Reply

We run a maid service.  We're looking for an Odoo 10 app that will do the following for us:

1.) On any given day (or other time period) look at all the jobs we have scheduled and which cleaner is doing them. (These are not employees.)

2.) For any cleaning person (these are not employees), see what jobs they have to do on any day (or other time period).

3.) For any customer, see what job(s) we have scheduled for them on any day or other time period.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Donald

There is no app performs what you need, but we can work around this to do what you need 

For 1): you can use odoo project module, every entity you are introducing the service to them is a project and each project contains tasks, and each task can be assigned to a contact not a user as you said they are not employees  -just small modification in the field "Assignment To" to include all contacts not only odoo users-

For 2): it is simple report can be extracted from tasks page to see what are the tasks assigned to whom and when and the status of the each task

For 3): It is simple report can be extracted from project module to see what are the projects and what are the tasks inside each project assigned to them 

Hope this could help you :)

Regards

Hazem

Discard
Author

I've been looking at Recurring Documents module and a few other ones from the store. I'm having trouble getting Recurring Documents to work, but I have some more things to try before I give up. My hope is that I can use this module to create quotations for a given period of time for each customer. And then when I look at quotations I can filter by date or customer or supplier. I'll report here when I learn how it works.