Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Looking an App for Poultry or Livestock?

Nathan Grant
on 4/27/13, 1:57 AM 1,265 views

Hello, I am looking for information if there is a APP provided by OpenERP or community to be used for POULTRY/LiveStock?

Thanks, Nathan

FYI if this makes any difference, I am currently evaluating v7

Nathan Grant
on 4/28/13, 8:52 AM

I'm interested too for this verticalization

on 1/22/15, 11:38 AM
Odoo Honduras
On 2/27/16, 11:01 PM

We are currently developping a livestock_management where farms are created, inside of it, corrals, where animal (of different species, race, status are created, controling their Nutrition, Disieses, and other events, everything connected with accounting, warehouse (milk, vaccines) and email remainders

Dont hesitate in contact us

+504 9771 9246

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/23/15, 3:46 AM

At first sight I can't see any hindrance to model this business case with standard odoo functionality and some customization using the MRP and Warehouse module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/27/13, 1:57 AM
Seen: 1265 times
Last updated: 2/27/16, 11:01 PM