Odoo Help

Looking an App for Poultry or Livestock?

By
Nathan Grant
on 4/27/13, 1:57 AM 1,801 views

Hello, I am looking for information if there is a APP provided by OpenERP or community to be used for POULTRY/LiveStock?

Thanks, Nathan

FYI if this makes any difference, I am currently evaluating v7

Nathan Grant
on 4/28/13, 8:52 AM

I'm interested too for this verticalization

Savoir-faire Linux, Bruno JOLIVEAU
on 1/22/15, 11:38 AM
Odoo Honduras
On 2/27/16, 11:01 PM

We are currently developping a livestock_management where farms are created, inside of it, corrals, where animal (of different species, race, status are created, controling their Nutrition, Disieses, and other events, everything connected with accounting, warehouse (milk, vaccines) and email remainders

V8

Dont hesitate in contact us

info@odoohonduras.com

+504 9771 9246

Alexei Rivera Acosta
On 2/14/17, 10:03 AM

Hi I know it has been while since this question was published, but we have the answer for it.  We had developed an app to manage pig farms (i'm talking about several main modules and small ones, depending on farm production). It will be totally integrated to Odoo official core, for example, Warehouse, Purchases, Sales, Accounting, and maybe others like MRP as Ermin said.
Any question, don´t hesitate to contact us <troovacomercial@gmail.com>

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/23/15, 3:46 AM

At first sight I can't see any hindrance to model this business case with standard odoo functionality and some customization using the MRP and Warehouse module.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/27/13, 1:57 AM
Seen: 1801 times
Last updated: 2/14/17, 10:03 AM