Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Long_term_project phase planning inconsistencies

By
Francisco Cano Marchal
on 3/17/14, 8:57 AM 699 views

I have:

-Created a timetable: monday to friday 10h to 18h [using Configuration > Resources > Working Time], created resource [name: Admin, user: Administrator] and asigned the created timetable.

-Created a Project Pr1 and assigned my resource (Admin).

-Created two Phases FA (duration 10 hours) and FB (duration 15 hours) and assigned the only resource of the project to these phases.

-Used the Phase Planner to program my project.

The Gantt obtained is inconsistent with the defined project and phases: the duration of FA shown in the diagram is 8.666666 hours and 15.66666 for FB

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/14, 8:57 AM
Seen: 699 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM