Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Login in page not visible after checking "Activate the public portal"

By
Mohamed Aburowais
on 12/28/13, 8:00 AM 1,628 views

Good Afternoon,

I have ticked the option : Activate the public portal , but since I done this and save, I cannot see the log in page, I totally cannot see anything .

How to troubleshoot this error ?

What do you see exactly when you connect to your server's address? A white screen? Also, are you on OpenERP Online or on your own server?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 12/29/13, 1:55 AM

It is blank page, nothing displayed, only white page without anything

Mohamed Aburowais
on 1/2/14, 6:11 AM

It is blank page, nothing displayed, only white page without anything

Mohamed Aburowais
on 1/12/14, 2:59 AM

Was this resolved? I am having this issue as well.

Christina Gwira
on 1/22/14, 9:50 PM
ASP
On 1/23/14, 4:41 AM

Hi

Please open the res_users table in your PgAdmin database and check for the user Anonymous.

The password for this user should be anonymous, if you find any other password or blank password just replace it with this and save.

Now restart your server and check. Please try and let me know. :)

Cheers

ASP :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/28/13, 8:00 AM
Seen: 1628 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM