Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Login automatically to OpenERP - Main Menu | C#, ASP.net

By
allanjm
on 2/6/13, 3:27 AM 2,692 views

Is it possible to redirect directly to OpenERP - Main Menu after successful login in my portal (C#/ASP.net)?

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/6/13, 10:23 AM

Hello,

As far as I know you can't do it natively. You have to code your own addon. You should have a look to following addons to get inspiration:

• auth_ldap
  • auth_oauth
  • auth_oauth_signup
  • auth_openid
yeshwanth
On 2/3/16, 6:29 AM

@saad, it is possible to achive the task in PHP.. I have already implemented.. 

open and run the server and mention the proper auth and if required mention the values to be passed.

ziamie
On 2/11/13, 11:02 PM

What does it needs so that it can redirect on the openerp -main menu after successfully logged in from a CAS or from the portal side?

allanjm
On 2/6/13, 9:58 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your answer/response, will look at it. =)

Allan

Please make me aware of the possibility to do this feature. I need to implement a PHP portal with single authentification.

saad
on 2/10/13, 8:22 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/13, 3:27 AM
Seen: 2692 times
Last updated: 2/3/16, 6:29 AM