Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Location hierarchy for multiple stores in connected to one warehouse ?

By
David Warner
on 11/26/13, 1:19 AM 886 views

Here its my basic question about warehouse and location hierarchy........... I have one central warehouse and multiple stores located in same area.Every store has its own but small warehouse.Stock gets pushed from main warehouse to store level warehouse.So how can i design location hierarchy for above scenario? Secondly i would like to ask is there any approval functionality provided by OpenERP when internal move is created ? Once you create internal move,confirm and validate it,automatically it transfers stock to destination location.I want some kind of human intervention so that this process can be monitored by various users?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/26/13, 1:19 AM
Seen: 886 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM