This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello, I have been using odoo 10 in my business for a couple of months and it is working very well, but I want to be able to generate invoices according to the rules of my country (Mexico). I contacted a couple of odoo partners and they only offer an option for odoo version 7. I found a partner that has a functional option for both 9 and 10 but at a very high cost and only offers limited support and only for one year, any major change will have an additional cost, and after that year of support any minor or major change in The module will also have additional cost. Anyone know if there is an alternative option for version 9 or 10 of odoo?

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, He estado usando odoo 10 en mi negocio desde hace un par de meses y está trabajando muy bien, pero quiero ser capaz de emitir facturas según las reglas de mi país (México). He contactado un par de partners de odoo y solo ofrecen una opción para la versión 7 de odoo. Encontré un partner que tiene una opción funcional para odoo 9 y 10 pero a un costo muy alto y solo ofrece soporte limitado y solo por un año, cualquier cambio mayor tendrá una costo adicional, y pasado ese año de soporte cualquier cambio menor o mayor en el modulo también tendrá costo adiciona. Alguien sabe si hay una opción alternativa para la versión 9 o 10 de odoo?

Gracias!

Discard

Hello Damon, thanks for your fast response. At this moment I have the community version of odoo ver. 10 and already have that localization, but only include the amount of tax for the invoices and other minimal stuff, not be able to generate electronic invoices for Mexico.

I found a few companies here in Mexico who have a service for validate electronic invoices from almost any ERP software, for make this possible, the ERP software must be capable to export an XML or TXT file with all fields of the invoice, in a very specific order, then open that file with the software supplied by this company and this software validate the info and make the electronic invoice in PDF and XML formats according the rules in Mexico. At this moment I can't find the way to export that info in a XML or TXT file.

Any help or suggestions will be helpful, thanks.

Best Answer

We invite you to contact us to be able to offer a solution to your request, greetings!
www.easyprocess-solutions.com

Discard
Best Answer

Looks pretty limited but have you seen this?

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/l10n_mx/

It might be worth having a look at it and seeing if you can modify it to your needs.

Discard