Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

List View in a Wizard... Odoo V8

By
Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 1/19/15, 12:59 AM 653 views

Hey Good Day!

I am stuck in some problem, which might not be that difficult but at least for me as am new in this system.
I have 2 checkboxes i.e. chk1,chk2. When I select chk1 and press button named action_list. It should display me table in new wizard taking 2nd value only.
I tried the below code but it always displays me complete table taken from list view only.

Code:

def action_list(self,cr,uid,ids,context=None):

cr.execute("SELECT task_name,duration FROM activity_track")

result= map(lambda x: x[0], cr.fetchall())

context.update({'myresult':result})
       #return values  

return {

'name':'Activities',

'type':'ir.actions.act_window',

'view_mode':'tree,form',

'view_type':'tree',

#'view_id': False,

'domain':'[]',

'nodestroy': True,

'context':context,

'active_id' : 'activity_list_action',

'target': 'current',

'res_model':'activity.track',

} #Table name is activity_track and model is activity.track

The code above takes task_name and duration but I want to take the 2nd row only on chk1 selected

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/19/15, 12:59 AM
Seen: 653 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM