Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

List View button inside wizard disabled (v9.0)

By
Mai Ecarde
on 8/14/16, 12:07 PM 248 views

I have a wizard (selection_assistant) with a one2many relationship to another transient model (slot).

I am showing the slot (one2many) as a list view inside the wizard (selection_assistant) and would like to create a selection button.

<button string="select" attrs="{'invisible': [('selected','=',True)]}" type="object" name="select_slot" title="select"/>

However when the wizard shows the button is disabled.

I am aware that list view buttons are disabled when a form is in edit mode and I believe this is related to my issue.

I expect that a wizard is never saved.

Anyone done something similar?

Ended up wrapping the action with a python method that created the wizard first (selection_assistant) and then opened the form.

Mai Ecarde
on 8/15/16, 10:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/14/16, 12:07 PM
Seen: 248 times
Last updated: 8/14/16, 12:50 PM