Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

list index out of range

By
Sudheendra Walvekar
on 4/19/13, 5:31 AM 1,160 views

Dear All,

I have installed OpenERP on Windows Server on amazon cloud. While all the modules appear to be working properly I receive error "IndexError: list index out of range" when I click on create button under Warehouse -> Products -> Products

This is a new installation and the product list has only one entry of the product name 'Service' The said error occurs when I click on this product also.

I would appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

Regards

Sudheendra

Have you installed a personal module?

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 5:33 AM

I did not quite understand what the personal module is. I would like to mention that I have created other databases with sample data from provided by openERP. The said issue is not observed there.

Prime Minds Consultancy Services, Sudheendra Walvekar
on 4/19/13, 5:37 AM

Can you launch OpenERP by command line? If you can do this, try to use -u all to update all the module in OpnERP, sometime this solve some stupid error.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 8:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/13, 5:31 AM
Seen: 1160 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM