Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Linkedin integration issue. Is it still working?

Julien Laloux
on 11/13/13, 6:06 AM 1,783 views

I need to test for a client the integration of contacts from linkedin to openerp using the module "web_linkedin". I create an application on linkedin having access to everything possible on Linkedin. I put my API key inside openerp and when i try to create a customer with linkedin, The Linkedin Search View is empty. My contacts are not loaded. When i go in the developer tools from Chrome I see an error in the log: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)"

Am i missing something?

Thank you in advance for your help

Arda Xi
On 1/9/14, 4:49 PM

This is a limitation in LinkedIn's API. Look up their People Search API documentation.

People Search API is a part of our Vetted API Access Program. You must apply here and get LinkedIn's approval before using this API.

It may not be used for the purposes of database matching, candidate sourcing, or lead generation without an established business relationship with LinkedIn. For information on partnership opportunities, and how to apply, visit our Partner Programs page.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/13/13, 6:06 AM
Seen: 1783 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM