This question has been flagged
1 Reply

How can I achieve The requirement to achieve the link previews the way it is in facebook timeline in messaging in Openerp-7 I have Changed the editor to show the video link:

instance.mail.ThreadComposeMessage.include({
        template: 'mail.thread.message.aims',
        start: function() {
            this._super.apply(this, arguments);
        },
        reinit: function() {
            var self= this;
            this._super.apply(this, arguments);
            this.$textarea = this.$el.find('textarea');
            var width = '100%';
            var height = 250;
            this._updating_editor = false;
            if (this.$textarea.length) {
                this.$textarea.cleditor({
                    width:      width, // width not including margins, borders or padding
                    height:     height, // height not including margins, borders or padding
                    controls:   // controls to add to the toolbar
                                "bold italic underline strikethrough " +
                                "| removeformat | bullets numbering | outdent " +
                                "indent | link unlink | source",
                    bodyStyle:  // style to assign to document body contained within the editor
                                "margin:4px; color:#4c4c4c; font-size:13px; font-family:'Lucida Grande',Helvetica,Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; cursor:text"
                });
                this.$cleditor = this.$textarea.cleditor()[0];
                this.$cleditor.change(function() {
                    if (! self._updating_editor) {
                        self.$cleditor.updateTextArea();
                    }
                });
            }
        },

Using the "Show Source" option I can show the video on the Document created, but It is not coming to the Below Chatter It is only Showing the Text. But I want it to show me the preview before it post to the below chatter Like it is in facebook image description

Discard
Author Best Answer

Well, More than 40 views and No answer ..... I request Openerp to invest some time and please provide a good documentation for the web modules so that people can contribute more to Openerp.Its very sad to see no one knows any approach to finish the requirements.It will take a years to reach to the level like other frameworks like Django ... to get rich in documentation and other supports.

Discard