Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Line Item form to small [Closed]

By
Holger Winkelmann
on 3/18/13, 7:03 PM 567 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 03/18/2013 20:58:17

We are checking 7.0 for quite some time. Now after release we still have the problem that the form to enter line items for i.e. Qoutations, Sales Orders, Invoices. In 6.1 we had a wide screen for all the line items. In 7.0 moste of the estate is not used because of the clean design. But doing the actual day job of entering a lot of line items becomes really a problem with this Form layout. The dropdown, the column is not able to show a longer Product name anymore. We really like the directions 7.0 is going. But this goes so far for us.

Hello, this is not a question but more of a feedback or wishlist. You should use feedback.openerp.com for this. I close.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 3/18/13, 8:58 PM

You are able to mange all your communication channels? I raised this issue already in forum, feedback, even on the phone with your partner team etc. Everybody promised feedback but nothing really happens apart from closing the questions. Guys, support is not something to dictate the Customers or prospect which of your hundred tools to use, its about solving problems. I will move the question again to you feedback system. But that not the way to get people converted to customers. You easily could move the Question to the appropriate system your self.

Travelping GmbH, Holger Winkelmann
on 3/18/13, 9:11 PM

The Issue is open since October last year... But no Feedback in the Feedback system.... http://feedback.openerp.com/forums/77459-general-improvements/suggestions/3235259-configure-sizes-of-sales-order-form-7-0-

on 3/18/13, 9:15 PM

Hi Holger. Yes, we are able to manage all our communication channels. Please read the FAQ to know what type of questions you should use this site for, especially the section "avoid asking subjective questions where it is a rant disguised as a question".

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 3/18/13, 9:21 PM

Its useless to make a point here, again users are forced to read your FAQs, not a single note or feedback regarding the actual issue self. BTW: same behavior for 5 month on the Feedback site, We as users simply don't have the time to discuss things for the pure discussion, we want problems addressed rather then send around.

on 3/18/13, 9:26 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 7:03 PM
Seen: 567 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM