Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Limiting access Controls to Allocation requests in Holidays

v6
By
Helmi Ghribi
on 2/13/13, 12:11 PM 906 views

Hello,

I want to limit access controls to allocation requests in holidays. I want users have just the right to consult Allocation requests.

Helmi Ghribi
On 2/13/13, 8:14 PM

Setting > Customization > User Interface > Menu Items - search for Allocation Requests and edit - at Groups tab, add group that you want to access the menu. For me, I assign Human Resources / HR Manager. So that only HR Manager can access the menu.

you just changed the visibility of the menu. Anyone with right and the correct url to the view can make changes. To overcome this you also need to change the access rights of the model.

Altınkaya Elektronik Cihaz Kutuları imalat Ticaret ltd sti, Ahmet Altinisik
on 2/14/13, 6:01 AM

@Ahmet ... and how would you do that?

gunnar
on 8/29/13, 10:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/13/13, 12:11 PM
Seen: 906 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM