Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Limited number of modules ?

By
Rayyanzo
on 10/29/14, 7:04 AM 554 views

Greetings ,

am using openerp 7 and am trying to discover this software .

on their website there are many modules and apps that not displayed on my version why ?

for example : website builder . e-commerce and event management

I installed the application on my local windows just to test it out and to discover the whole features .

so is there any anything I should do to get access to all modules ? or just I should uploaded it to online server ?

by the way I searched google and I visited all links to get working way to run openerp from source code on windows but I didn’t reach any solution yet is there are any help for that ?

Best Regards .

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 10/29/14, 8:36 AM

You can install all of the module at once from the command line using the -i all -d <database> -c <config file> options.

The command line script in OpenERP v7 is named openerp-server, while in Odoo v8 it is named odoo.py 

You should install the modules one by one in order to see the perfect effects.

Muhammad usman Sharif
on 10/29/14, 8:40 AM

Maybe you have some experience with using the -i all option (I personally have never used it) but odoo uses it for their http://runbot.odoo.com verification server...

Stephen Mack
on 10/29/14, 8:48 AM
Rayyanzo
On 10/30/14, 3:42 AM

so its not showed throw the interface -> settings -> modules  ?

that's fine i will search about this issue

Thank you .

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/14, 7:04 AM
Seen: 554 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM