This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I have a multi-company setup in Odoo, and I would like to limit the products categories that each  to the products assigned to the company that the user is assigned to.

To be clear, I have:

Companies:

• Company A

• Company B

Products categories:

• Product categories A (assigned to "Company A")

• Product categories B (assigned to "Company B")

With the default setup, all company now have same Product categories, I want each company different Product categories.

I believe that is possible to accomplish using Record Rules, but I haven't been able to do it.

Discard
Best Answer

If each company has it's own Product catalog, you can specify this by unchecking the "Common Product Catalog" setting under Settings > General Settings > Multi-companies.

Discard

Unfortunately, there is no option like that in Odoo 13 - any ideas ?

In Odoo 13, a Company field has been added to the Product model. If you specify a company, the Product is available only within that company. If it is left blank, the product is available within all companies defined in the database.

Best Answer

Hi,

For the Product Categories, you need to do customization to filter by company wise.

thanks,

Hiren

Discard
Author Best Answer

@Niyas Raphy @Paresh W

Thank you for replay 

I make this setting but same problem for (Product Categories). product own for each company its OK, but (Product Categories) merge for all company

https://i.ibb.co/fvyqrmh/produ.jpg

Discard