Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Leaves statistics by entities

By
Eric
on 2/28/13, 4:07 AM 700 views

Hello ,

I would like to know ( and how it can be done ) if it is possible to export statistics by entities ( i mean by entities ; several subsidiaries of a company ) regarding number of sick leaves etc ...

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Eric

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 2/28/13, 6:27 AM

Statistics can be viewed in the Human Resources module, at Leaves > Leave Summary. By default it's grouped by Type, but you have several grouping option available.

Here is an example where I removed the Type grouping, and then selected Department and Type:

image description

Thanks for your example Daniel

Eric
on 3/3/13, 4:45 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/28/13, 4:07 AM
Seen: 700 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM