Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Layout and displayed items

By
Frankie Chan
on 7/2/14, 7:28 AM 543 views

Hello,

I would like to change the sale module.

First, I want to change the layout. For example, I want the company name appearing before the name of the contact person. Also, I want to add a character field located after the two-column-table-like structure.

Second, I want to change the display items. For example, name --> contact person, Job position --> Position.

Third, how to change the background text/ descriptive words inside the fields?

Finally, I want to build my own drop-down menu of "Title", that is, {Mr, Ms, Dr} instead of  {Doctor, Madam, ... }.

How can I do that?

Thanks a lot.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/2/14, 7:55 AM

Basically you need to create custom module. Read this part of the documentation thorough:

https://doc.openerp.com/trunk/server/03_module_dev_01/

For inspiration, check other modules that already make changes to customers (such as the source for the sale module you mention).

Frankie Chan
On 7/2/14, 8:49 AM

Sorry, I cannot find the solutions. Can you explain more?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/2/14, 7:28 AM
Seen: 543 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM