This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello

I have one class eq. student class now any user come to this class form and do this read,write,delete,create operation. now when user log out last accessed/modified user details should be store in one of the last access field in student class so whenever other user login get a information that on this record of this class last access by specific user ..

so the out put like for each

student name student information student no last accessed user name

i would appreciate the suggestions to implement this functionality...

Thanks...

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Pritesh,

Same thing implemented on OpenERP itself.

You can use the 'audittrail' module for this. Install this module and create the audit rule as you want. Then you can able to see the all activity done on this object.

Thank you!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello Amit

Thank you for your answer

i know this functionality and i have used it i dont want a report log detail which audit log generate ,it is a good functionality

but want little extended on this functionality

what i am looking is want a last access modified user name who has done read,write,create,search operation . let me explain in detail .

EXAMPLE

Amit and Pritesh are both users first amit login and read the studentno 444 record and log out and after that pritesh login then pritesh has edit the student no 444 record and create a another record with student no 555. now for student 444 and student no 555 last modified user detail shows as pritesh. if new user sameer login and read the student 444 record and log out then last accessed modified user detail for student 444 record should shows as sameer.

Conculusion- Using Audit trail log what happen it change and show at a same time as soon as anything happen for specific object in the same login process so we never get a exact data correct data..

I am checking for customization of code to check at login and logout event ..

Thanks..

Discard