Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Language setting is only possible for users without Administration rights ?

By
Michael Goetz-Schneider
on 4/4/13, 12:01 PM 908 views

I tried to switch the language for the administrator without success. It works for users without Administration rights ("settings","access rights")

What can I do to change the admins language ?

If my answer is the correct one, please, mark it as correct so who search the some answer can see that this is solved. :)

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/4/13, 1:08 PM

@Francesco: Michael and me are working on the same project. Specifically on our Server this way doesn't work. That's why that question has been posted here. We wonder if there is some special stuff to take care on to make that work. All Users but the admin can change their Language. We are trying it exactly as you told so this answer is correct in general, but doesn't solve our problem.

Andreas Maertens
on 4/11/13, 6:21 AM

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 4/4/13, 12:52 PM

Login as Administrator and change the language from the settings menu (top-right side of your browser). It works for me. If it doesn't work for you there is some problem.

image description

image description

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 12:01 PM
Seen: 908 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM