This question has been flagged
3 Replies

How to use language and translated terms in new qweb reports in trunk ? Thanks,

Discard
Author Best Answer

1. Under 'Settings->Technical->Reports->Reports' identify your report (Quotation / Order).

2. Change 'Report Type' from PDF to HTML

3. Recreate your report from Sale/Quotations...

4. In your online quotation, push your langage link, then Translate button and then translate terms.

But if you use trunk version you can't save translation (maybe a bug in trunk?). In saas-4 works fine.

Thanks.

P.S. 23.05.2014:

See also http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23219203/report-translation-sales-order-quotation-not-working Report same problem.

26.05.2014:

Nothing to do with trunk/master odoo branch ?

With saas4 we can translate html qweb reports, but with trunk/master branch we have no option to save translated reports.

Thanks.

01.06.2014:

!!! No one has patch for this issue ?

Discard
Author

no one has no ideas ?

Best Answer

Hello,

If I can add a problem I remarked using web edition of templates for example for invoice, I remarked it possible to translate and print templates in different languages, it is great. But, when printing a message appears concerning those translations buttons on the edit page.

It looks like : 

English (/report/html/sale.report_saleorder/3) Français (/fr_FR/report/html/sale.report_saleorder/3)  Add a language... (/web#action=base.action_view_base_language_install&website_id=1&url_return=/[lang]/report/html/sale.report_saleorder/3?)

And does not look pro on an invoice or any other document.

Thanks for your concern.

Bye

Discard
Best Answer

Hello!

From a marketing perspective it is crucial to understand how many people have actually clicked through from an email received through the marketing module. However, you are only offering visibility on 'Reply' numbers. This is just not enough information to properly evaluate effectiveness of en email campaign.

Also, you are not really offering A/B testing capabilty of email distribution if my evaluation is correct.

Can you please clarify what your plans are on both accounts and provide timelines on adding these type of functionalities? Odoo would benefit in a big way from these improvements.

Regards.

Discard

Why are you hijacking a thread with a complete different topic?