Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Landed cost not added to product costing properly?

By
Damian Phang
on 3/29/15, 9:48 AM 402 views

Product = Real Price. Freight-in = Real Price + Can Constitute as a landed cost. Set a product as 1000, buy 20 of them = 20000. Set a shipping cost = 500, buy 1 of them. Average price should be 1025. When I created the landed cost, I can see the journal showing all costs being accounted for. But when I sell the product, all I see is 1000 as the cost, not 1025. Please advice how to get this right.

Also, the product costing is not right on the first product sold. It will show costing as 0. This resulted in 100% margin. When selling for the second time, the product costing will be in effect, but it is 1000, not 1025.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/15, 9:48 AM
Seen: 402 times
Last updated: 3/29/15, 9:48 AM