Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Keep starred messages in To-do

By
A. Person
on 10/29/15, 11:06 AM 286 views

Is there any way to prevent a starred message from disappearing from the To-do messages list when the associated task is viewed?  I'm using v8.

Is this possible?

A. Person
on 11/9/15, 3:42 PM

This is what my user reported to me: "So I've discovered a slight issue with my To-Do starred items. What happened: 1) Starred a message in a task as To-Do to check back on it later 2) From the task page, clicked on the particular task 3) Didn't execute anything in the task and left the To-Do message as starred 4) Task has now disappeared from my To-Do folder after simply opening the task If I un-star and then re-star the message, it will reappear in my To-Do folder. But, if I open the task again it disappears from my To-Do folder. I'm a little concerned I might be missing To-Do's I meant to work on because of this." Any ideas?

A. Person
on 11/30/15, 7:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/15, 11:06 AM
Seen: 286 times
Last updated: 11/30/15, 7:59 AM