Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Keep amount in Pasive/Active accounts when closing fiscal year

By
Gabriel Villalobos Arce
on 12/10/13, 3:54 PM 535 views

Hi!

I closed a fiscal year in my OpenERP 5, but the the amount of the Pasive/Active turned to 0 for both accounts, I changed the value of the fiscal year in the Database from Done to Draft again, then I tried changing the close method and closing again the Fiscal Year, but these accounts are displaying only the amounth of the 2014 fiscal year.

In resume I need to keep always the amounth of all Pasive/Active active accounts.

Any idea how I can revert this change and do the closing correctly?

Regards,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/10/13, 3:54 PM
Seen: 535 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM