Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Kansan View pagination only shows 1-40/40, regardless of how many records exists.

By
Marius Stedjan
on 4/27/16, 9:07 AM 439 views

I'm having an issue with the kanban views in Odoo 9 Enterprise.

I have 1500 product templates and over 5000 variants, but the kanban view pagination only shows the first 40 products (1-40/40).

Odoo won't let me navigate to the next page (cause it somehow thinks it should only be one page). When I go to List View, and then go back to kanban, it reports the correct number of items, but when I navigate to another page and click on a product, I get an error dialog saying "Kanban: could not find id#XXXX". The log says nothing about the error.

Does anyone know what the reason for this behavior?

Thanks!

OK,you can easily chose how many of your product you want to see in first page. click on that number ( for example 2000/1-40)

and change it to (2000/1-500) so in this way you can see 500 units of your products in first page. manually you can chose. 

Regards.

This was not the issue, but thanks for the tip!

Marius Stedjan
on 8/9/16, 11:06 AM
POGEANT Mathieu
On 8/9/16, 2:06 AM

Dear Marius,

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Mathieu

It magically got resolved when pulling Odoo and Enterprise :)

Thanks!

Marius Stedjan
on 8/9/16, 11:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/27/16, 9:07 AM
Seen: 439 times
Last updated: 8/9/16, 2:26 AM