This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I want to use JQuery to perform a zoom when user hover an image in the view. The images are in my model (User [ID, name, photo] )

How to do it in openERP 6.1 .

Another way to ask my question, how to do something similary to what is describe here : openerpbay.blogspot.in/2013/02/javascript-css-and-jquery-in-openerp-70.html But in OpenERP 6.1

Still another way, more simple I have made a custom widget which extend a FieldChar. In the QWeb it's just a < h4 class="myfield"> with a red color (CSS), and I want to put User.name in this custom field. How to do it ?

Discard
Best Answer

If you have some knowledge of JQuery.

Go to below address. here some documentation how can you apply basic JQuery on openerp Fields

OpenERPBay

Discard
Author

Your answer is good, but I forget to say that I'm developing on OE 6.1, so it don't work. Thanks. My question can be how to do what you show with OE 6.1 ?

OpenERP 6.1 not support <script> tag in Form View so you need to code in web module.

Author

Yes, but how ? I have code a web module that can display field, but i don't manage to get the picture from the database to put it in my widget.

This will need some time because i don't have good knowledge about web(6.1). If i know such thing i will tell you.