Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

JQuery on images displayed in the view

By
Ikss
on 3/12/13, 6:46 AM 2,436 views

Hi,

I want to use JQuery to perform a zoom when user hover an image in the view. The images are in my model (User [ID, name, photo] )

How to do it in openERP 6.1 .

Another way to ask my question, how to do something similary to what is describe here : openerpbay.blogspot.in/2013/02/javascript-css-and-jquery-in-openerp-70.html But in OpenERP 6.1

Still another way, more simple I have made a custom widget which extend a FieldChar. In the QWeb it's just a < h4 class="myfield"> with a red color (CSS), and I want to put User.name in this custom field. How to do it ?

Parth Gajjar

--Parth Gajjar--
| 3 3 5
Ahmadabad, India
--Parth Gajjar--
Parth Gajjar
On 3/12/13, 6:54 AM

If you have some knowledge of JQuery.

Go to below address. here some documentation how can you apply basic JQuery on openerp Fields

OpenERPBay

Your answer is good, but I forget to say that I'm developing on OE 6.1, so it don't work. Thanks. My question can be how to do what you show with OE 6.1 ?

Ikss
on 3/12/13, 6:58 AM

OpenERP 6.1 not support <script> tag in Form View so you need to code in web module.

Parth Gajjar
on 3/12/13, 7:02 AM

Yes, but how ? I have code a web module that can display field, but i don't manage to get the picture from the database to put it in my widget.

Ikss
on 3/12/13, 7:03 AM

This will need some time because i don't have good knowledge about web(6.1). If i know such thing i will tell you.

Parth Gajjar
on 3/12/13, 7:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 6:46 AM
Seen: 2436 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM