Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Journal data entry

Mark Lewis
on 3/8/13, 6:53 AM 785 views

Also, I use EBP Compta. While I want to change to Open ERP, I remark that one of its strongpoints is the easy entry of journals; hitting return moves from input cell to cell and then scrolls round to a new record with a new sequentiel line id. Perhaps this could be considered in Open ERP for rapid data entry?

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 3/10/13, 4:43 PM

the enter key versus the tab key does have different behaviour depending on the field - I suggest you test - for example, in journals, enter will add a new line depening on what field you arte in

I think that may be just the point. Enter = go to next field. This facilitates data entry instead of using the mouse or different keys

Mark Lewis
on 3/11/13, 10:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/8/13, 6:53 AM
Seen: 785 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM