Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Javascript and QWeb modules. How to manipulate data insertion?

By
Nemanja Dragovic
on 9/16/14, 7:05 AM 738 views

How can I manipulate data insertion in modules written in javascript? I don't understand hr_timesheet_sheet module. How is there solved insertion into table account_analytic_line? Please help me.

Marek Mosiewicz
On 9/16/14, 10:14 AM

What do you want to do exactly ?

You can manipulate insertions of fields with "onchange" methods.

Consultant Odoo

I don't know how insertion of rows into account_analytic_line, for every date where number of hours are not zero, are solved. In fact, I want to replace fields account_id and user_id. I need for one account to insert employees with numbers of working hours for every day in (date_from .. date_to). Can u help me? And is there any explanation of QWeb stataments like loops?

Nemanja Dragovic
on 9/17/14, 6:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/14, 7:05 AM
Seen: 738 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM