Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Java Script function call from tree view?

By
Andrija Burlic
on 1/28/15, 3:20 AM 832 views

Hi,

can someone help me- I want to call Java Script function from a button in tree view. I know how to make usual button that calls python function (<button name="python_function" string="button_name"  type="object" />), but how about Java Script?

Thanks in advance!

hi

aci aisha
on 1/28/15, 4:35 AM

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 1/28/15, 5:15 AM

You might need the help of the elusive Client Action.  You can find more about it in this link.  Not much information about this type of action is available.  The best way to learn is to take a look at the existing ones.  The mail module has a lot of Client Actions defined.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/15, 3:20 AM
Seen: 832 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM