Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Jasper report module for OpenERP 7

By
arif
on 4/9/13, 9:29 AM 9,902 views

Where I can find jasper report module for v7?

I also need to use jasper_reports in openERP v-7.0. Therefore I modified openobject-jasper-reports/6.1. It works fine for me. Please check it out via

bzr branch lp:~mon-mon/openobject-jasper-reports/openobject-jasper-reports

or

https://github.com/kankaungmalay/jasper_reports_7.0

Credit to original module's Author.

Enjoy it!

monmon
on 8/28/13, 7:59 AM

This module is not workin, I got error message while updating " raise ImportError( "type "+ name + "." +x + " is unknown" ) ImportError: type jasper_server.common.registered_report is unknown" What i missing please help i spend lot time to this problem.

sridhar
on 3/24/14, 9:34 AM
Christophe HANON
On 4/9/13, 11:01 AM

I am not sure it is completely production ready but here are the links :

launchpad.net/openerp-jasperserver

github.com/syleam/openerp-jasperserver

Thanks ADIN. I was looking for jarsper_report module, I could found here https://code.launchpad.net/openobject-jasper-reports.

arif
on 4/10/13, 2:43 AM

is it work man ?? really i need tool to help me create my documents and reports when i do using rml it is easy but when i write arabic and align it right it become not good and not aligned well.

Elmasry
on 4/11/13, 10:41 AM

I would also like to know the state of readiness, please. Anyone?

Martin
on 4/17/13, 11:59 AM

i test and... doesn't work for me ...

Olivier Lilian
on 5/24/13, 6:41 AM

anyone have other trusted tool??

Elmasry
on 5/27/13, 6:17 AM

There is a recent (Jun 10) merge proposal for the branch in the comment. This branch works (I've just tested). My colleague Omar (the requested reviewer) will review it tomorrow and merge if everything is ok

Thanks Santi for info

arif
on 6/16/13, 8:29 AM

What is the current status of this?

tim diamond
on 11/13/13, 3:42 PM
BACHIR Tadjeddine
On 11/24/13, 5:44 PM

Hello, I am waiting for Jasperreport module for Openerp 7. If any one has solution, please send me by email : tadjeddine@leadersoft.dz Thanks

Hi, did you get any response? I'm also locking for Jasperreport module for Openerp 7...

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 9/1/14, 6:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 9:29 AM
Seen: 9902 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM