Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Jasper/Odoo - working example

By
Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 1/30/15, 7:12 AM 1,133 views

I'm trying to migrate some jasper reports to Odoo. Apparently, this is something feasible.

However, the reports never run successfully, the system insisting on the following error:

except_orm: (u'2\nNo such file or directory', (<type 'exceptions.OSError'>, OSError(2, 'No such file or directory'), <traceback object at 0x7fd9c56e5950>))

This is how the report is being declared:

<report
            menu="True"
            auto="False"
            id="sale.order3"
            model="sale.order"
            name="sale.order3"
            rml="mymodule/report/mymodule_sale.jrxml"
            string="Sale order (Jasper)"
            usage="default"/>

I've installed the jasper_reports module which is said to be the Odoo-compatible version.

Can anyone point out a working example of a jasper report in Odoo?

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 1/30/15, 2:37 PM

Wich repo and revision do you use for jasper_reports ?

Maybe you can contact the module's author...

I worked with Syleam, Christophe Chauvet and Eric Vernichon in community for Jasper_reports with success.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/15, 7:12 AM
Seen: 1133 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM