Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Jasper Odoo 8 xml datasource and list or table

Andrea Cometa
on 10/12/15, 5:50 AM 546 views

i'm having problems with jasper_report v8 (https://github.com/JayVora-SerpentCS/Jasperv8)

xml datasource from account.invoice

master / detail is working fine, but i need to add tax_line on footer

i've tried subreport way with no effects (white subreport page)

now i'm trying with list  and dataset, list datasource is a dataset with xpath query and this expression

but I get this error: Error evaluating expression : \n\tSource text : ((net.sf.jasperreports.engine.data.JRXmlDataSource)$P{REPORT_DATA_SOURCE}).subDataSource("/data/record/tax_line")

also tried with: $P{REPORT_DATA_SOURCE}.subDataSource("/data/record/tax_line") same kind of error

any tricks?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/12/15, 5:50 AM
Seen: 546 times
Last updated: 10/12/15, 5:50 AM