Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Items which must be ordered?

on 5/17/13, 11:45 PM 492 views

Please, can I simply see all items, which must be ordered? I place orders by hand. So I don´t need automatical function via scheduler.

Can I see this on tree view or some like this?

Many thanks, Petr

What kind of orders are you talking about Purchase Orders or Sale Orders and in which states you want to see? Please be more specific.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 5/18/13, 7:47 AM

I am using ERP for warehouse management only now. So I adding and picking items by hand. I need view state of my items in stock. I can see items on hand and virtual quantity of items, but I cannot see, which items are under minimum order limit in basic tree view. Only items with negative is represent with red color. It is very good. But I need view items which are under minimal order quantity too, for filtering, exporting, printing, etc. I dont want use ERP for automatically order it, I want make it manually.

on 5/18/13, 8:11 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 5/18/13, 7:15 AM

Petr, please elaborate more.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/17/13, 11:45 PM
Seen: 492 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM