This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, i am using openErp and i want to know certain things please guide me

• Item Tab name is not showing in Purchase order print. only description can be scene.
  • how can i remove the side name on purchase order / invoice written : Generated by open ERP
  • can i add pictures on Purchase order.??
  • if i order 100 Quantity of shirt, if i get them partially, like 50 one time and 50 after some day, can i update this anywhere on openErp so i can have record. for it.

waiting for urgent help.

thankyou

Discard
Best Answer

For the first point, not sure what you mean by the 'name tab' or the 'tab name'. Could you clarify?

For the report text, go into the company configuration, then the header/footer tab. Inside the header tags is some code that looks like this:

<!-- left margin -->
    <rotate degrees="90"/>
    <fill color="grey"/>
    <drawString x="2.65cm" y="-0.4cm">generated by OpenERP.com</drawString>
    <fill color="black"/>
    <rotate degrees="-90"/>

Delete this block from the header, or replace with your own text if you wish.

Where do you want to put a picture in the purchase order? On the report itself? Attached as a document? On each purchase order line?

When you receive a shipment, you have the choice to alter the quantity received. If you receive under the total amount, it will create a backorder record for the remaining items. So, if you order 100 shirts and get 85 in, change the quantity on the confirmation popup to 85 and your backorder will be created for the remaining 15.

Discard
Author

when i go in Header/footer tab it only shows Preview, thr is not edit option to edit the code in this .which file should i edit if i want to edit this, also let me know, when i add items in purchase order, item and description are always same, and when i edit description and save the pruchase order, it revert back to item name, why is that/??