Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

it is normal that the weight, location, dimensions ... changes on all variants (product.product)

By
Rizo
on 8/21/15, 6:27 AM 346 views

Hi, 

I need to use product variant to modify the color, the weight, the emplacement, ... of my product

I have configured the color in attribute, it's ok.

For the weight or the emplacement i would change the field directly in product.product but when i modify in one, the others are impacted. Is it normal ? how to modify all correctly ?

regards

Mind And Go
On 8/21/15, 8:39 AM

Hi Rizo,

I agree with you this coudl sounds weird.

Maybe the inventory mailinglist https://www.odoo.com/page/odoo-community could give us some clue about this philosophy.

Let us know once you'll have an answer

Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/21/15, 6:27 AM
Seen: 346 times
Last updated: 8/21/15, 8:39 AM