Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issues with Outgoing Mails

Kitsikpui Elliot Elikplim
on 11/22/14, 3:13 PM 530 views

I'm having some issues with my outgoing mail, I have 60 Users and i have configured ougoing mail accounts for all 60 of them, now when they send mails  it goes but it uses different outgoing mail account  to send the mail insead of using the ougoing mail provided for the user. 

Example. Mail is sent from eli@me.com, when this mail is received it shows as (Mailto: somethingelse@me.com) instead of eli@me.com. 

Please how do i go about this to make sure, users send and receive mails using their predefined incmoning and outgoing accounts. 

Thanks a lot. 

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 11/23/14, 9:02 AM

Could you try this module, and let me know if it solves this issue.

Hello! Thanks for your help, I have installed it and saw it's configuration in the settings. The problem is that am not able to use it as I can't find my way around it, a little help will do.

Kitsikpui Elliot Elikplim
on 11/24/14, 3:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/22/14, 3:13 PM
Seen: 530 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM