This question has been flagged

I currently have my server configured to store files locally, this is working fine and files are being stored correctly in the filestore location. However I am having issues accessing those files via FTP, I enabled the FTP server and I am able to login successfully with created users. I can see the directories and the structure is correct, the issue I am having is that I cannot see any of the files.. All of the directories are empty, my next troubleshooting step was to transfer a file using a FTP client to see if I can then see it both in the FTP client and through the web interface. In turns out I can see the file just fine in both after having transferred the file through a FTP client, I then started troubleshooting to verify what is the difference between this file and others which I cannot see via the FTP client.

What I was able to find is that when a Res Model is defined for the attachment I cannot see it via the FTP client, if I remove the res_model and set it to NULL the file can then be seen via a FTP client. At this point I do not know where to go to further troubleshoot this behavior, any help/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I am currently running Odoo v7 about a months worth of commits behind.

Discard