This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I have setup an issues import from a support email.

In Project->issues when we reply to a customer the customer receives an email and if when he replies it goes to the email of the person who sent the message from openerp instead of goind to the support email to be imported again.

How can i do it?

Cheers

Discard

the problem is there is no way for you to change reply_to and if we use the template and specify the reply_to email address , we expect it to work but somehow , not only tasks , but all other modules which has this message send features (mail,message) the reply to email cannot pick up from the template , so will need to wait for the patch or check and see whether the latest revision has updated this issue.

Same problem here, reply-to gets ignored and is replaced by "Followers of........". Same problem when entering the reply-to email address in a template. Has this VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE been dealt with yet? None of my clients can use OpenERP 7 until this issues is dealt with. Any suggestions?

Same problem here, reply-to gets ignored and is replaced by "Followers of........". Same problem when entering the reply-to email address in a template. Lets hope this gets fixed soon.