Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issues in translating web-builder pages

By
francesco giannelli
on 8/5/14, 1:43 PM 1,236 views

Hello,

when i try to translate text (website builder, online version), i can't overwrite some words. Even if i change them, they do not disappear after saving changes. Is it possible to access in HTML edit mode even while in "traslating" status?

Thank you

I have the same problem, with 8.0 stable

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/18/14, 4:03 AM

Same with me. This seems to be a bug? Chrome works better then Firefox.

Lucas Huber
on 11/22/14, 2:40 AM
Lucas Huber
On 11/22/14, 2:50 AM

It is also not possible to get the content into the html editor. The editor shows always the primary language.

Screenshot

see: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/3808

According to my observations it is only possible to translate plain text blocks not containing any HTML (inline) formatting tags.

Ermin Trevisan
on 11/24/14, 5:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 1:43 PM
Seen: 1236 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM