Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issue with product_cost_incl_bom module

on 4/14/14, 6:20 PM 1,045 views

All, I hope someone can help me with this issue:

• I would like to use calculated product cost prices, based on all costs in a bom
  • To do this, I installed product_cost_incl_bom module, which is meant for exactly this
    • Straight after installation, I get the following error: "_bom_explode() takes at least 6 arguments (5 given)"

I am on OE 6.1 using product_variant_multi and bom_variant_multi, although this I guess this in itself shouldn't cause issues.

Has anybody experienced this before?

Kind regards,

Roc cheng
On 4/15/14, 3:11 AM

Hi,The Problem may casused by module bom_variant_multi, It Overloaded _bom_explode function.so when you install product_cost_incl_bom,it call the _bom_explode method,but it's parameter changed bom_variant_multi/bom_template.py: def _bom_explode(self, cr, uid, bom, factor, product_id, orig_product_id=False, properties=None, addthis=False, level=0): product_cost_incl_bom/product_cost_incl_bom.py: sub_products, routes = bom_obj._bom_explode(cursor, user, bom, factor=1, properties=bom_properties, addthis=False) mrp/mrp.py: def _bom_explode(self, cr, uid, bom, factor, properties=[], addthis=False, level=0, routing_id=False):

Hope it will help you

Kind regards,

Hi, first of all thanks for your reply! I checked the code, and tried the edits you suggested. Only product_cost_incl_bom.py was different. After changing the code and installing module product_cost_incl_bom, I still get the error: "sub_products, routes = bom_obj._bom_explode(cursor, user, bom, factor=1, properties=bom_properties, addthis=False) TypeError: _bom_explode() takes at least 6 non-keyword arguments (5 given)" Any other suggestions?

Roetz-Bikes/Up-Cycles, Tiemen
on 4/15/14, 12:10 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/14/14, 6:20 PM
Seen: 1045 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM