Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issue v7, order confirmation, How to resolve !!!

By
Zahin
on 1/16/15, 8:19 AM 562 views

Hello All,

We had v7, their is a sale order, which was in to invoice state, but when we try to create invoice, it not fill will default all informaiton, comes as blank invoice,(when we click on create invoice in sale order form.)

I had forced and set it draft state, now confirm button does not work, when we press, it keeps sale order state and even cancel order not work too.

Please expert support us.

@Zahin, I'm no expert however I'll try my best to help you troubleshoot. When you Create Invoice, what is the option that you choose? The options are "Invoice the whole sales order", "Percentage", "Fixed price (deposit)", or "Some order lines"? Are there any error log produced? If possible, could you share the screen shot of the blank invoice and the log when the Create Invoice button is clicked? If you break the flow of the workflow, there might be a chance that some of the buttons may not work anymore. How do you "force" and "set it" to "draft state"?

Ivan
on 1/16/15, 11:51 AM

Hello, normal invoice creation process from sale order. No such any traceback issue in log, we had round logs, but no any traceback or error message. I try to force draft but not work.

Zahin
on 1/17/15, 7:54 AM
bernscheinder
On 2/12/15, 4:06 AM

Hi,

use module sale_set_to_draft.

is the bug is an openerp bug or others, and how to manage it!!

Sincerly,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/16/15, 8:19 AM
Seen: 562 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM