CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The following validation error raise.
1) Create a new DB.
2) Install Indian Chart of Account, Accounting and Finance, Sale Management, Purchase Management, CRM, Inventory
3) Enable Multi Company tick box for administrator.
4) create a Sub Company and set the parent company as 'MY COMPANY'
5) Create a user for sub Company
Allowed Company = Sub Company
Current Company = Sub Company
Sales = Manager
Lead Automation = Manager
Inventory = Manager
Accounting & Finance = Adviser
Purchases = Manager
Human Resources = Employee
Administration = Settings
Enable Multi Company tick box
6) Login as Sub Company User
7) GOTO - > Sales - > Setting -> change any settings
for example: Allow discounts on sales order lines (enable the tick box)
8) Save the record (Click the apply)The following Warning is occur
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.
(Document type: ir.values, Operation: unlink)
Assuming the Multi Company is enable for that user
You need to add the new Sub Company which you created in the field “Allowed companies” on the user configuration page for the new user with which you want to log in.
Refer Screen shot:- \http://prntscr.com/ade1wq
After doing so,if still issue persist then you need to check as under Settings>Users>Groups that whether the new user is added to all Sales related groups. If he is not added then you need to add him
Hope this helps.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 3/9/16, 6:30 AM|
|Seen: 956 times|
|Last updated: 3/10/16, 3:13 AM|