Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issue in minimum stock rule when two rules are set

on 11/19/13, 4:00 AM 568 views

I have created two minimum stock rule for a product with different warehouse and location. Both the rules have different UoM Warehouse one UoM is set as Each & Warehouse two UoM is set as Pack of 10 and have added a supplier to it with a UoM Pack of 100...It creates two RFQ for the first one it creates an RFQ for a product with one quantity and UoM as Pack of 100 and for the second RFQ it creates for a product with zero quantity and UoM as Pack of 100, instead of this it should have created an RFQ for a product with 2 quantity and UoM as Pack of 100 I have also configured the UoM correctly. Can anyone assist me where i am going wrong or there needs to be something modified or a module is there to support this feature.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/19/13, 4:00 AM
Seen: 568 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM