This question has been flagged

Hello,

I am about to create a new chart of accounts + chart of taxes by following the instructions -most of them here: ( help.openerp.com/question/105/how-do-i-set-up-my-chart-of-accounts-in-openerp/ ) in V7.

I started and I created the chart of accounts under Configurable Chart of accounts: New chart: "Accounting - Configuration - Accounts - Accounts" - one by one. I consider everything is fine because after finishing all the accounts entries- I can see my Chart of accounts in tree view under "Charts - Chart of accounts" and after making tests by putting data - Everything works.

Now I am about to create the Chart of Taxes and I am a bit confused because:

1. In "Accounting - Configuration- Taxes -Taxes codes " I put my taxes one by one by following the existing configurable data
  2. I can see now my tree view Chart under " Accounting - Charts - Chart of taxes" - it looks like like any other chart (uk,fr etc..)
  3. Now I have to create the codes which will appear when an invoice is created. Basically I have to do it under "Accounting - Configuration - Taxes - Taxes", right? there I can set up by matching with the accounts etc.. BUT I CAN NOT SELECT AND MATCH WITH MY NEW CHART

IF

i start and create the taxes under "Accounting - Configuration - Accounts - Templates - Taxes - Taxes" - I have to enter all the data from the beginning because otherwise I can not match the data with the accounts data"

Could you please tell me if it is wrong the way I am doing? Shall I start everything from the beginning under the "TEMPLATES"??

Since now it works - but I am not sure if I am gonna be able to create the module later,after doing in that way?

Thank you in advance for all your help Kind regards Radina

/ P.S: Any help how to transform in OE module after will be really useful for me /

Discard