Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is this normal that my manufacturing order didn't cancel himself ?

By
CBPPG
on 8/28/14, 3:49 AM 701 views

Hi,

I don't think it is the normal behaviour, let me explain.

I've made a Sales Order, this create manufacturing orders. (procurement on real time activate or not)

Then I will just cancel this Sales order. Manufacturing orders previously created by this Sales Order aren't cancel.

The normal behaviour must be : Sales Order cancel => Manufacturing orders attached cancelled

The normal behavior is just like that, when you cancel the Sale Order (SO) that originated the Manufactoring Order (MO), the MO will not cancel by itself. This happens because in a big company, the Sales department and Manufactoring department are separated, and they might already have started the MO (The SO was confirmed before).

This happens the same in Delivery Orders, that have to be cancelled before cancelling the Order that generated it.

Thanks for the answer, but if the manufacturing order isn't start yet why openerp can't cancel it ? Or forced us to cancel manufacturing order before like it does with Delivery Orders ?

CBPPG
on 9/4/14, 4:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/28/14, 3:49 AM
Seen: 701 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM